Subject: [Leica] Re: (Leica) Cats (OT)
From: Robert Marvin <marvbej@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 13:44:06 -0400

Robert Beaudoin wrote:
>I d like to know if anybody on
>the
>LUG has an idea to help me get rid of cats.  They come in our backyard

- --
IMO, getting a cat of your own would be even more effective than a
dog. Cats are very territorial and will hesitate to invade another
cat's territory. Your own cat should easily be able to drive off any
others that do venture in since they are likely to defer to a cat
defending his own territory. Just pick a relatively outgoing and
aggressive kitten by observing how litter mates play with one another.

Bob Marvin

Replies: Reply from Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: (Leica) Cats (OT))