Subject: Re: [Leica] R8-9 question for long exposures
From: "langhans" <langhans@compwrx.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 17:30:22 -0700

As the original poster, I already tested this.  With camera in OFF position,
or with batteries remoded and camera in ON Manual, the shutter does not work
at B or flash sync or any other shutter speed.  Totally electronic with no
manual backup positions.

Aram

Replies: Reply from David Young <dnr@horizon.bc.ca> ([Leica] Re: R8-9 question for long exposures)