Subject: [Leica] 2003 photos
From: Don Lawrence <DLawrence@fkp.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 09:40:09 -0500

Thanks looking at the images and for the comment. No it is not easy.
At least my subjects are always around so the opportunities
are there, I just have to take advantage of it.

Having an ongoing project like this keeps me interested in
being productive.
Another idea I have been toying with is
a picture a week if my neighborhood. There is a lot happening
that I miss.

For me, one of the most compelling aspects of photography is
the insight and pure discovery that comes when reviewing what the
camera records in a fractional
second, a slice of life.

Sometimes life seems to stream by way too fast!

Don Lawrence

Replies: Reply from tripspud <tripspud@transbay.net> (Re: [Leica] 2003 photos)