Subject: RE: [Leica] Marc Small's statement now racial slurs.
From: "Randy Jensen" <randy@jamzcheer.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 08:36:44 -0700

Someone I know was so proud of his redneck heritage that he got "RED NEKK"
on his licence plate for his big ol' Ford Truck.  In California you have to
give the reason for the personalized plate (so you can't use bad words, etc)
so he made up some story about his heritage as part American-Indian, and
they used the term for something.  Pretty funny, but they let him have it.

He's VERY proud of it!

Randy