Subject: RE:Re: [Leica] M camera NOW R camera ?
From: "Felix Lopez de Maturana" <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 20:48:14 +0200

>Ok, how about "among the most capable manual focus 35mm SLR systems"?

I use a R8 and I don't own a Contax RTSIII but I wonder which would be
the opinion of this camera users. I know some users that are members of
this list.

Felix

PS Anyway any discussion about which is the best is rather a sterile
one. Get duly informed and make your choice! If it becomes wrong make
another choice.