Subject: Re: [Leica] arggghhh... more stuff. ;-).
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 10:20:00 -0700

Karen Nakamura said:

>>I just shoot. :-)<<<

Good on you as we work the same way. Sometimes there isn't time to think as
so many things are going on and all one is concerned about is being in focus
with good composition. And with M7's there isn't too much thought to
exposure  other than what shutter speed the camera is selecting, which in
turn makes for correct exposures 99.9999% of the time. ;-)

> For example, I'm actively ignoring all the technical reasons why
> former soviet lenses shouldn't be working properly with my M7 and
> just shoot.<<<

Yep, the way it should be, because what's said by some isn't the experience
of others.

> p.s. I may not know about Tilley Hats and Single Malt Scotches, so I have
to pitch
> in with arcania in the few subjects that I am knowledgeable about!<<<

Well the Tilley hats are a no brainer, I can't wear hats they give me a head
ache. ;-) And even though I have a Tilley kicking around here, a gift from
Nikon, ;-) we took the label off and sewed a Leica tag on it.;-) I put it
on, looked at meself in the mirror and that was the end of the Tilley hat
Leica model. ;-)

However, the single malts? ;-) Lets say I do have a little knowledge and
would be only too pleased to assist in your education on such matters if you
wish. ;-)
ted

Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] arggghhh... rant at Keeble & Shucat...)
Message from Karen Nakamura <mail@gpsy.com> (Re: [Leica] arggghhh... rant at Keeble & Shucat...)