Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: arggghhh... rant at Keeble & Shucat...
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@imagecraft.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 12:23:05 -0700

At 08:17 AM 7/30/2003 -0700, JCB wrote:
>I guess you don't have a stack loader for your scanner...  ???
>
>Lots of my friends load-up their stack loader with mounted slides and walk
>away while the scanner happily scans.

Hi JCB, I got a Bulk Film loader, not a slide stack loader. Normally I load
up the roll of the film and walk away while the scanner happily scans.

OK, OK, so I am whining now :-) There does appear to be one or two good
pics in the batch. THAT is the joy of photography, to see something
actually comes out good once in a while....

// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com>