Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V25 #113
From: "Randy Jensen" <randy@jamzcheer.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 15:22:22 -0700

I would never bad-mouth them, I used to own an OM-4T.  The think I didn't
like about them (I was working at a camera store at the time) is the fact
that the rep knew NOTHING about the SLR line at all, but said the IS-1
(first model in what is now the E20 digital) would totally REPLACE ALL SLR
cameras.  It was so much better!

They seemed to have forgotten their SLR system at least 15 years before it
was finally officially discontinued.

www.randyjensenphoto.com