Subject: RE: [Leica] 90mm line-frame
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 12:32:54 +0200 (MEST)

Don't know Steve ... don't quite follow.

I have an M6 rangefinder/viewfinder in the M3 (but not much longer).
Behaves like an M6 as far as I can tell: 35/135, 50, 90. Much preferred my
original: 50, 50/90, 50/135 :)

What I like the least is not having the corners anymore. They are just
short lines that don't meet at the corners ... when one of them is gone
(the right hand one in horizonal position), what you're getting on the
righthand side of the fram becomes pretty much guesswork.

But not much longer. They're going to replace it :)

Take care!
Daniel