Subject: Re: [Leica] M camera NOW R camera ?
From: Rick Dykstra <rdcb37@cyberone.com.au>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 21:39:22 +1000

Like Sal said.

I use manual focus Leicas for everything, except action sports, usually
soccer.  For that I use an F5 and a 300mm f 2.8, often with a 1.4
converter.  My action photography was transformed by that F5.  Now,
virtually every shot is a seller (easy when they're U6s!  And most of
these shots have 6 or more kids in 'em.  Great - sell em 6 times.)
Besides, U6s don't hurt when they run into you on the sideline.

Rick.