Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo Finished
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 06:24:54 -0700

Well, maybe I was mistaken when I looked at one. But you may be right
about the markers. But I guess what would tell you it's really digital
would be if you get the same amount of exposures whether you delete or
not. Digital at that price, there has to be some kind of horrendous
compromise in quality if it is digital.

On Thursday, July 31, 2003, at 12:22  AM, Red Dawn wrote:

> but if u read the article, it does say users can choose to delete the
> last
> shot they took directly on the $11 digital camera.
> and that the CD and prints will be returned in a faster turn around
> time....

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

Never kick a cow chip on a hot day. - Will Rogers.