Subject: [Leica] Re: Perfect Middle tones
From: Karen Nakamura <mail@gpsy.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 14:38:29 -0500

>     It sounds to me like you are describing Plus-X Pan film (125ASA).

Hi.... my name is a Karen and I'm a Tri-X addict.

Truth be told, I've never used anything but Tri-X for the past 16
years. Finally this year, I've broken the habit and have timidly
ventured into Fuji Neopan Acros 100 and Neopan 400, both of which I
love very much.

Can anyone characterize the difference between Plus-X and FP-4? I
notice that there are afficianados of both.

Karen Nakamura
www.photoethnography.com