Subject: Re: [Leica] Reality; was For Sale - Complete M kit
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 17:03:35 -0700

No problem. You can give them the information they want by blanking out
the last two or three numbers. And now that I think of it, Leica
photographers seem to be the kind who keep all that information and the
boxes. But I have heard of actual stories where it has happened. Not
none too recently.

On Friday, August 1, 2003, at 03:08  AM, Simon Lamb wrote:

> Thanks for taking the time to raise the issue though, much appreciated.

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

"There exists a limit to the force even the most powerful may apply
without destroying themselves. Judging this limit is the true artistry
of government. Misuse of power is the fatal sin. The law cannot be a
tool of vengeance, never a hostage, nor a mortification against the
martyrs it has created. You cannot threaten any individual and escape
the consequences."
- --  Frank Herbert