Subject: Re: [Leica] Reality; was For Sale - Complete M kit
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 15:04:07 -0700

When I shoot and process black and white (haven't for a very long
time), I use TMax 100 or 400 with Press Maxx developer at 75º, or P3200
with TMax developer at 85º.

I've tried a lot of various types of developers, never found anything
better or more convenient.

Printing black and white?

Dektol.

Is there anything else? :-)

On Saturday, August 2, 2003, at 03:00  AM, Christer Almqvist wrote:

> (And you, what do you use?)
>
> When I ventured to ask the below mentioned photographer about the best
> tripod, I got the answer: 'Never use one'. And I have three in each of
> my two locations....  ;-)

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

Never slap a man who's chewing tobacco. - Will Rogers.