Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: opinions on M7 vs. MP
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2003 20:06:12 -0700

Gary said:
> Don't be so quick to dismiss the M7.  This may be heresy to some, but auto
> exposure actually comes in handy from time to time.   And there are no
> reported problems with light leaks coming from the factory on an M7.<<<

Hi Gary,
Anyone dismissing the M7 is an idiot!!!!

Yeah I know them's fighting words in Leica land! But I'm not apologizing for
one iota because the clowns dismissing it haven't used it 12 hours a day for
4-5 months and seen the positive results for exposure.

When they have, then come back and discuss their whines with me.
ted

Message from "Gary Williams" <nasmformyzombie@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: opinions on M7 vs. MP)