Subject: RE: [Leica] Staying w/ film for a while - handled a D100 (and a 10D, and...)
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 12:49:16 -0400

At 11:29 AM 8/4/2003 -0400, you wrote:

>Best $100 you can spend if you want to work with digital - IMHO. And,
>yes, I know that Canon and Nikon have such programs that come with their
>high end cameras. But having spoken to people who have used the Canon
>program, and the Adobe plug-in, the plug-in - which is apparently going
>to be incorporated in the next PS release - is definitely worth the
>investment.
>
>B. D.

B.D. -

I'm waiting for the upgrade but in the meantime I'm using Breezebrowser
http://www.breezebrowser.com  to handle RAW files.  It does a great job and
is pretty fast.  I agree about the RAW files.  It's fantastic to have so
much to work with.  Setting the white and black points is like magic.  I
don't shoot anything but RAW with the 10D.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

photos available from: