Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: strange rattling in the leica d100
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@imagecraft.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 14:02:10 -0700

At 04:00 PM 8/4/2003 -0400, Kyle Cassidy wrote:
>...>The major problem is the slower process time.
>
>That, and the expense of film. Well, I suppose that can go the other way
>too, if you're shooting six rolls a month, buying a film camera might be
>practical.

I shoot on average about 3 rolls a month, so while the there is film
expense, it's not outrageous. I looked at other people who are using
digital, and there is definitely a feel of overwhelmingly quantity over
quality. Nothing wrong w/ that, but I personally prefer to think more about
the pictures before shooting...

> >What I would like to have is a simple camera, with low shutter lag, and a
> >kick-ass lens. Yea, a digital M :-) Yes yes, I know a digital M is not
>
>If there was a digital M, I would be so there in the front of the line
>poking Irwin with a fireplace poker to try and get him out of the way.....

While I may be a small person, I know Karate and 7 other Japanese words :-)
So get in line! :-)

// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com>