Subject: [Leica] Using the Metz 54 MZ-3
From: "Gregory Rubenstein" <gcr910@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 15:47:31 +0000

Would appreciate use/performance tips from folks familiar with the Metz 54
MZ-3, fitted with the Leica module for an M6 ttl and M7. Expect most of the
use to be with the M7; primarily indoor shooting with uneven lighting of the
kind found in small- to mid-sized music venues. Will likely use it some
outdoors as a fill 'cuz it'll be easier to carry than reflectors. Have
experience with strobes and lighting, but have never used either with my
Leicas. Truth is I kind of view the strobe-with-the-Leica combo as a
necessary evil for my work. Oh well. On- and off-list comments, advice and
suggestions welcome.

Thanks.

Greg Rubenstein
gcr910@msn.com