Subject: [Leica] Central Camera in Chicgao
From: "Gregory Rubenstein" <gcr910@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 15:41:01 +0000

My Leica shop -- and photography supply store -- of choice in Chicago is
Central Camera on Wabash. Knowledgeable people, good stock, excellent
service, a nice selection of used gear. Check it's Web site if you're
looking for something specific: http://www.central-camera.com/.

Calumet is fine. Helix is a place I won't do business with. And, obviously,
don't recommend.

Greg Rubenstein
gcr910@msn.com