Subject: Re: [Leica] Staying w/ film for a while - handled a D100 (and a10D, and...)
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 11:54:05 EDT

In a message dated 8/5/03 6:26:54 AM, mark@rabinergroup.com writes:

<< It also gets captured by photographic cells in a camera. Or scanner. I

can live with it. What the heck's the big deal?

Light Grabbing surely is photographay. The other half being light

drawing which would be printing. The part Photography is named after.

But No drawing without the grabbing!. I'm sure Niépce and Talbot knew that. >>

I reckon fast food and dog food are edible, too.

br

Replies: Reply from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] Staying w/ film for a while - handled a D100 (and a10D, and...))