Subject: RE: [Leica] "real photography"
From: Bob Haight <rhaightjr@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 12:31:19 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah, digital is great is you like blown out
highlights or dark low values. I kind of like the idea
of spending a 10K vacation reviewing images through
the back of the camera. Sure beats taking in the
sights. It would really be nice to lug a laptop along
so I could treak images up on Photoshop and email them
to friends before I return. We used to worry about
which lenses to carry, now we need to organize our
cables and modems for easy transport...But do we have
enough batteries for all this fun?   Bob Haight>