Subject: Re: [Leica] Intro& looking for V35
From: Luc Bourgeois <luc@forcemajeure.qc.ca>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 18:44:31 -0400

Thanks Christer,

I had not seen the V35 for sale in Germany. Usually, if the feedback is
below 99% I ignore. Same with the american seller, who's also posted
the V35 previously. His feedback is also low, and he has not sold many
items of substantial quality or value.

Since I've not started building my darkroom yet, I'm not in a hurry for
the V35, and that seems like a good thing right now!

I'd obviously prefer the multigrade version, but ultimately, the plan
is to get the Heiland splitgrade head.

But please don't hesitate if you do see more V35, I will definitely
check them out.

THanks, and enjoy your V35 (lucky you)!

Luc