Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 vs M3 "lag time" -- How can we find out some real numbers?
From: Luc Bourgeois <luc@forcemajeure.qc.ca>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 18:49:35 -0400

Ted,

The difference is an M3 is totally transparent. It disapears in your
hands. Since the space between when you frame and when you might click
can be infinite, the slightest friction when the shutter release
travels down can be extremely distracting. That why I shoot with M3s,
the M6 is my backup. There is no shutter release 'noise' is you know
what I mean, no interference at all.

Luc