Subject: Re: [Leica] squabbling over digitial vs. film.
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 17:35:21 -0700

Sounds like the folks voting for governor in California. Ignore
reality...

It's a LEICA list. To not discuss digital (especially now with the
semi-imminent release of the digital back for the R system - which are
truly Leicas no matter what anti-R folks might claim) is to bury one's
head in the sand. It's an issue for everyone. But it does tend to get
overdone around here - just like booze and funny hats are.

Of course, the List owner could limit the list any way he wishes, but I
think all things Leica are fair game here, no?

Of course, I'd vote to go all-R. There's already an M list elsewhere.
And they stay much more on-topic. :-P

On Tuesday, August 5, 2003, at 10:46  AM, Ted Bayer wrote:

> I will vote "Yes" for that.

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

Lettin' the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier'n puttin' it back.
- - Will Rogers

Replies: Reply from "Jack McLain" <jmclainaz@comcast.net> (Re: [Leica] squabbling over digitial vs. film.)