Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 vs M3 "lag time" -- How can we find out some realnumbers?
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 19:54:07 -0700

ted said:
>>Please explain in common man's language, that in knowing this delay stuff,
> > I may become a better photographer. Thank you.<<<<

Mike Quinn responded
> Ignorance is power Ted!
> Bask in it.<<<<

Gee Mike, I sure hope so, as all this number stuff is completely beyond me
and I'm beginning to wonder how in hell I made it as a professional Leica
photographer for 52 years without knowing one thing about this crap.

I suppose the God's must have been crazy to put a camera in my hands at the
beginning being such a klutz not knowing all this techie stuff. Today they
might be figuring it's time to take them cameras back cause maybe I haven't
done as well as I thought I had. ;-)  Damn that's a scary thought! :-(

Jeeesh I sure hope they don't give me a hay fork for my new job, as a stable
cleaning pitch fork might be a more fitting tool for this sh...!

You see this is another one of those things the over educated people play
with cause it makes them think they're good photographers knowing all this
stuff. ;-) Naw I'm just kidding all you folks, as I know the numbers mean a
lot to some of you cause it must make you feel important or something,
instead of being out enjoying photography, well the act of taking
photographs any way. :-)

Now if I'd only gone to school instead of trying to become a photographer I
might know what you all are goin'on about. But then look at all the years of
a fun life I'd have missed and I never had a "lagging" moment in it. ;-)
Have a nice night! ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] M7 vs M3 "lag time" -- How can we find out some realnumbers?)
Reply from "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] M7 vs M3 "lag time" -- How can we find out some realnumbers?)