Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 vs M3 "lag time" -- How can we find out somerealnumbers?
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 15:15:45 +0200

>So reading about it and obviously it appears it's a big deal for some folks,
>I just can't fathom what the heck the big deal is knowing it.

Well, Ted, using Leicas ... it's not a big deal. But go out and pick up one
of the consumer autofocus cameras, like a Nikon N/F-80, and believe me,
you'll notice and you'll not like it. I call it shutter lag when I notice.
I don't notice it on any of my Leicas or Rolleiflexes/cords.

The only "lag" is in me :)

Daniel