Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 vs M3 "lag time" -- How can we find out somerealnumbers?
From: Dan C <leicaman@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 09:56:23 -0400

Ted, basically what you are stating is that you are not interested in
knowing about shutter release lag.  If so, then why contribute to the
discussion?  Let the people who ARE interested talk about it, the rest of
us can do what we always do when faced with these types of posts on the
LUG; delete them.

Stated without any intentional (or unintentional) malice,

dan c.

Replies: Reply from Grégoire Vandenschrick <vandenschrick@geog.ucl.ac.be> (Re: [Leica] M7 vs M3 "lag time" -- How can we find out somerealnumbers?)