Subject: [Leica] Ted's Lag Time :-)
From: "caliguri@rcn.com" <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 11:20:51 -0400

Ted-

I think that good photographers (of which you are certainly among!)
KNOW this stuff inately - God puts in their head, with the camera in their
hand, even though they think not a bit of it!! They 'just flow' with it ...
which is a good thing. Better spent time taking pictures rather than
jawing about it - sometimes :-)  !!!
Ed

You see this is another one of those things the over educated people
play
with cause it makes them think they're good photographers knowing all
this
stuff. ;-) Naw I'm just kidding all you folks, as I know the numbers mean
lot to some of you cause it must make you feel important or something,
instead of being out enjoying photography, well the act of taking
photographs any way. :-)

http://mail2web.com/ .