Subject: RE: [Leica] Ted vs "lag time"
From: Dan C <leicaman@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 10:24:06 -0400

You should also be aware that in the old days, sports venues were more
accomodating to the photographers.   Have you ever seen those old baseball
films that showed photographers with their Speed Graphics literally
standing along the first baseline just a few feet from the action?

dan c.

Replies: Reply from frank theriault <knarf.theriault@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] Ted vs "lag time")