Subject: Re: [Leica] squabbling over digitial vs. film
From: Bob Haight <rhaightjr@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 09:07:53 -0700 (PDT)

Of cousre, BR, but you enlarge yourself and are
comparing digital on inkjet paper to your work.
Obviously. a great difference. Take your Leica film
and a comsumer end Canon,  Minolta or whatever camera
and zoom with the same film and settings to your local
Walmart and I suspect the differences will not be
noticeable.