Subject: RE: [Leica] squabbling over digitial vs. film
From: Bob Haight <rhaightjr@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 07:33:04 -0700 (PDT)

BD, I have always maintained if small standard color
prints are your end goal, they all look the same no
matter what camera sytem you use. I doubt anyone could
tell the difference from one brand to another. If you
look at a lens test, the differences really only
become apparent at much larger magnifications which
are impossible to dicern in a small print. For so many
the investment in high end equipment is really
overkill in terms of quality in the small color print.
Bob Haight