Subject: Re: [Leica] What ISO do we really use?
From: "Bas" <bas@baswip.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 00:27:17 +0200

Since my life and personality are already complicated enough I recently
started to keep things simple.

Tri-x in 120 and 135 from ISO 100 to ISO 1600, developed in X-tol and
sometimes Rodinal if I want more grain. I still have microdol and ID-11
developer to finish and some TMX, TMY and PAN-F and then I'll buy a brick of
Tri-x and nothing else from then on (I hope)

Br
Bas