Subject: Re: [Leica] Ted vs "lag time"
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 16:39:48 -0700

Go take a look of Ted's photo of Ben Johnson at the Korean Olympics,
and then come back here and ask that silly question.

On Thursday, August 7, 2003, at 04:37  AM, frank theriault wrote:

> If you really are aiming at the "ultimate peak" in action, I wonder if
> you're in
> the minority among sports photographers.

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

Never miss a good chance to shut up.  - Will Rogers.

Replies: Reply from frank theriault <knarf.theriault@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] Ted vs "lag time")