Subject: [Leica] Ted's book
From: Stasys Petravicius <stasys1@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 08:34:10 -0700

Hi All- I bought Ted's books a couple of years ago- and gave it away! To my
former neighbors daughter- who had just finished her internship- at the
start of a career as a family doctor. She now has her practise in the city
of Hollister Calif- where she works with a lot of poorer people.

When I leafed thru the book- which had very nice inspiring images and words,
I thought it would make a nice gift for a bright young woman and help her
with her chosen work. I would have liked to keep it for myself- but thought
she would appreciate it more. Stasys

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] Ted's book)