Subject: Re: [Leica] Ted's book
From: Nathan Wajsman <n.wajsman@chello.nl>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 19:00:31 +0200

I have similarly given away several copies of Ted's book to doctors in my
family, and also as parting gifts to our house doctor when leaving Belgium in
2000 and Switzerland earlier this year. They make wonderful gifts. But I have
always made sure that I had a copy for myself--it is simply one of the top 5
photography books in my extensive collection. Now that the book is available
again, I would encourage everyone who has not seen it to check it out and buy
it.

Nathan