Subject: [Leica] Vertical RF adjustment question
From: "Charlie B." <inquisitor@devilkitty.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 13:04:27 -0400

Anyone out there know where the vertical RF adjustment is on a Canon
VI-T?  It's off just enough to bother me.

Failing that, how about a good Canon RF tech.

ObLeica:  I found it with a 50/2.8 Canon, but have been using it with a
50/2 collapsible Summicron.

TIA for any help.

Goodbye and hello, as always.
- --
C. L. Basso, K.C.S., M.Sc.     Walled Lake, Michigan
"The whole of life is /nothing/ more than questions that have taken unto
themselves shape, and bear within themselves the sum of their own
answer:
and answers that are pregnant with questions.  Only fools see it
otherwise."
   --Gustav Meyrink, /Der Golem/