Subject: RE: [Leica] Second Thoughts on a Leica Second Body
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 20:09:36 -0400

"The kind of camera that makes the photographer conform to it."

What a perfect definition for an imperfect camera.
Cameras are tools with which photographers craft images. The tool should
suit the photographer's working style and needs; the photographer should
not have to adapt his or her working style and needs to the tool.