Subject: Re: [Leica] Second Thoughts on a Leica Second Body
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 16:39:01 EDT

buzz.hausner@verizon.net writes:

> Obviously, Brrrrr, you are a REAL LEICA PHOTOGRAPHER, so enjoy your CL.
>  As you'll note in my original message, I said that many people love CLs,
>  obviously you are one of them.
>
>   Buzz Hausner
Buzz,

To each his own. We have contrasting views on the CL. To me it has always
served well as a second body. It takes up very little space, but can hit images
out of the ball park. Sure, it's delicate compared to an M. Some care is
required. It's the type of camera that makes the photographer conform to it. I found
the tradeoff worth the results.

br