Subject: Re: [Leica] Minolta DiMage Dual Scan III Scanner
From: Ken Firestone <kenf@speakeasy.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 17:28:42 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 9 Aug 2003, Ted Bayer wrote:
<SNIP>
   Does anyone use the recently introduced Minolta DiMage Dual Scan III?  If
   so, what is your opinion of it?

I just got one about a month ago. It seems like a great deal for
$300. I don't think I have pushed in anywhere near its capabilities,
but it seems to allow for pretty decent 7x10 prints on my Epson
c80. And the pictures look good on my monitor.

There are others here who have done much more with this scanner, and I
expect they will comment shortly.