Subject: Re: [Leica] Minolta DiMage Dual Scan III Scanner
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 02:25:38 EDT

In a message dated 8/9/03 10:19:11 PM, space@byvoid.com writes:

<< For my printing purposes, the wet darkroom suffices, and then some. But
yes, one cannot escape the future. There will be day that digital output
will surpass the tradition processes, but those same processes have had
a hundred years behind them. Digital still has some way to catch up. >>

Dare we conclude that digital will never replace film, but coexist as long as
the planet survives.