Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: efke question
From: JCB <jcb@visualimpressions.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 14:55:50 -0700

Yes, R09, but only at 1:100 and it performs just like Rodinal.

The more dilute the developer, the more compensation and the greater the
edge effect. This enhances the grain. But Efke KB25 or R25 is so fine grain
to start with, graininess doesn't become a problem.

You can add a gram or two of sodium ascorbate, to the developer, to
de-emphasize the grain if it is a problem.

JB

Replies: Reply from "Don R." <don.ro@verizon.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Re: efke question)
Reply from "Jean-Michel Tomaschett" <jx@bluewin.ch> (Re: [Leica] Re: Re: efke question)
Message from JCB <jcb@visualimpressions.com> ([Leica] Re: efke question)