Subject: [Leica] Bill, Buzz, B.D., And All Thanks To Phong!
From: "Buzz Hausner" <buzz.hausner@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 19:27:54 -0400

Phong and B.D., you guys have posted some wonderful pictures from our
sojourn at Boston College.  The show was small, had some interesting
pictures, but doesn't speak well for the future of Street Photography.
There were a few contemporary "Street" photographs in color which only
prove to me that color introduces way too much noise into images from
the genre.

Regarding the "Who's Who," if you missed earlier postings on the matter;
Bill is the distinguished looking gentleman.  Phong is the one among us
who looks closest to his vibrant youth.  B.D. is beginning to look
nearly skeletal and was wearing a baseball cap.  I, Buzz, am the old
timer in the fedora.  Phong makes me look much, much better than I
actually appear in person.  Thanks, Phong!

	Buzz Hausner