Subject: [Leica] An Orthopoedic Surgeon Is Strong as an Ox and Twice as Smart
From: "Buzz Hausner" <buzz.hausner@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 22:40:27 -0400

Well, Brrrrr, if you didn't get it the first time that B.D, made the
point, let me say it again.  The camera body has almost nothing to do
with the image quality of the picture, except to assist in focus which,
I hasten to add, is one of the CL's weakest points...focus, that is.
It's the lens that permits one to make a high quality image by and
large.

If you check the archives, Brrrrr, you will note that I have heaped high
praise on the 40mm Summicron on numerous occasions.  Attached to any
body, that lens could produce world class images.  Nonetheless, for
reasons that I have stated many times before and that you have noted
below, my opinion is that the CL was a real bow wow, especially when
compared to any other platform for holding a Leica lens.

	Buzz Hausner