Subject: Re: [Leica] Leitz NY lenses
From: "Don R." <don.ro@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 12:31:00 -0500

Should the lens not be to your tastes, you may wish to try one of the later
coated Leitz enlarging lenses. There should be some on the market.

Is this the double condenser model?  If so, you may like to reduce
development times to reduce the contrast should be developing for longer
periods to accommodate a single condenser enlarger.

Do be careful when adjusting the auto focus feature.  I have not owned a 1a
but the later ones had a hidden screw that must be loosened or damage may
result.

Don R.