Subject: RE: [Leica] OK... I'll try this PAW thing
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 13:58:32 -0400

Hi Jack,

Don't worry about rules or the ethics of PAW.
Just post.  As for the discipline thing, it's
your problem, not ours :-)

I enjoy looking at your photographs.
On the Coclear Details image, I wish the highlight
is not as harsh, as I ironically lose details
on the cochlear itself.  It's undoubtedly better
in print, as it usually is.
Thanks for posting,

- - Phong

Jack McLain