Subject: Re: [Leica] OT - B&W negative developing info. in general
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 13:56:52 -0700

gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca wrote:

> The only way to ensure safe development is to install a revolving door (light trap) or lock yourself in.
>
> Regards,
>
> Greg

Hi Greg!

I got locked into one of those revolving doors once! Boy did I feel like
daffy duck!

I lock myself in and play music so loud I'd not hear anyone if they come home.

I'd tell my wife to not do what she'd usually do which is to say "hi I'm
home" as she walks through the front door.

On Thursdays when I'd always print. Often going into the night and
straight through.

Fridays people come and pick up their prints. I'd be finishing them as
they walked in the door.

Friday night was always movie night which was bad timing because I'd
fall asleep in the middle of the movie unless there was lots of Uzies.
Lots and lots and bombs going off and cars smashing into each other. Ah
food for the intellect!

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com