Subject: Re: [Leica] A way OT question for any lurking psychiatrists
From: frank theriault <knarf.theriault@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 17:45:30 -0400

Dear Jack,

Quit being such a baby.  There's nothing wrong with you.  Everyone else in the
world is dealing with their own problems, why expect TROW (The Rest Of the
World) to feel sorry for you?

Buck up, and face your problems full on.  Stop feeling sorry for yourself.

have a nice day,
frank

ps:  hopefully, everyone already knows it, but just in case, this post was
written with tongue firmly planted in cheek - it's supposed to be a joke...
- -f

Jack McLain wrote:

> I hate this subject: it makes me want to cry
>
> anti-cheers

- --
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist
fears it is true." -J. Robert
Oppenheimer

Replies: Reply from "Jack McLain" <jmclainaz@comcast.net> (Re: [Leica] A way OT question for any lurking psychiatrists)
Message from "Jack McLain" <jmclainaz@comcast.net> (Re: [Leica] A way OT question for any lurking psychiatrists)