Subject: Re: [Leica] PWIFLIs--Dinner with Parents - now sloppy digital ?
From: frank theriault <knarf.theriault@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 17:50:34 -0400

Well, film is cheap at under $5 a roll.  It's the damned processing that's
expensive.

But, whatever.  I think that what cheap film/processing would do, (at least
for me), is not make me waste film, but experiment more.  I'd still take
time with the same shots I take my time with now, but I'm sure I'd take
lots of shots that are marginal, "just to see how they turn out".  And, in
so doing, I'd probably have lots more that I'd throw away - but that's what
happens when one experiments, isn't it?

And, that can't be a bad thing...

cheers,
frank