Subject: Re: [Leica] A way OT question for any lurking psychiatrists
From: frank theriault <knarf.theriault@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 18:41:04 -0400

Dear Jack's Wife,

Do you have any pictures of him in his current condition?  See, now here's where
a digital camera would be a wonderful tool...

Oh yeah, sorry to hear about your husband.  Glad that he's looking better
though.

cheers,
frank

PS:  now might be a good time to make sure he has a will...

<vbg>

Jack McLain wrote:

> This is Jack's wife writing.... as a result of reading your thoughtless post
> he ingested 4 liters of FG-7 (with 9% Sod Sulfite of course) and is now in a
> coma.  I hope you are satisfied with yourself you crass, insensitive bully!
>
> as a side note: I can see he has fine grain and very nice tonality!  Much
> improved.
>
> Jack will be back when (or if) he recovers.

- --
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist
fears it is true." -J. Robert
Oppenheimer

Replies: Reply from "Jack McLain" <jmclainaz@comcast.net> (Re: [Leica] A way OT question for any lurking psychiatrists)
Message from "Jack McLain" <jmclainaz@comcast.net> (Re: [Leica] A way OT question for any lurking psychiatrists)