Subject: [Leica] How do you dispose of your darkroom chemicals?
From: Rick Dykstra <rdcb37@cyberone.com.au>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 21:21:21 +1000

I do a little E6 developing from time to time, to keep my eye in.
Disposing of the leftover juice is always a hassle.  Tipping it down
the drain seems like a sin.  I've taken it to the refuse/recycling
depot whilst dropping off old motor oil (actually, in the old motor
oil.  Don't use recycled oil in your Ferrari for a while, OK?)  I
suppose I could take it back to the photo store where I bought it, in
milk bottles, and say, "Here, you deal with it".

What do you do?  Down the sink? Over the fence? Into the water for next
door's Rottweiler?

name and address withheld.

Replies: Reply from Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no> (Re: [Leica] How do you dispose of your darkroom chemicals?)